2/12/08

My Terms of Use

BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING MY BLOGGER TEMPLATES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING:

These templates are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

YOU MAY:

* Change: the code of the blog ~ add things; subtract things; change the colors; add your own custom header; or change the background

{Basically, do what you want when you're using the design for yourself. If you do change them up, drop me note with a link to your blog, I'd love to see!}

* Keep the link back to fernlilisblogdesigns.blogspot.com. I've worked hard & spent several hours creating these templates & would like those interested in my templates to be able to find them, so keeping the link back to me helps them do just that.


* My blog templates may be used for commercial use and are released under Attribution 3.0 Unported License, as mentioned above UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.


YOU MAY NOT:

* Under NO circumstances may you re-upload this design to a Blogger Design website (ie: blogskins.com) stating you made it.

* Do not remove the credit links! You can modify the template, but please leave in the credit links intact. Even if you modify the template in any way, you STILL CAN NOT upload the template to a Blog template site.

* Do not sell any of my templates!

* My templates, modified or unmodified, may NOT be placed in any promotional package, CDs, disks, website or by making them available for download from a 3rd party collection without prior express written permission by me. Email me: fernlili@cox.net


I reserve the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
 

Blog Template by FernLili