2/8/08

About Me

Finding a blog design that totally reflects your style isn't always easy. Finding one that's FREE can be even harder. In an attempt to find something to jazz up my own personal blog, and failing to find just the right template, I began designing my own.

I kept coming across Blogger backgrounds with a static design on either side & scrolling center.  Although very nice & usually fairly simple (I actually have 2 other blogs I designed with that style background!) it was still not quite what I was looking for.  Then I found a ton of sights that offered free templates converted from WordPress.  YES!!  This is how I want my Blog to look!  But they didn't always work correctly in Blogger (even though they were converted) and sometimes required tweaking the HTML.  So I set out to learn the HTML code in Blogger and how to make my own templates in a style similar to those found in WordPress.

As a result of my journey towards learning how to make these unique Blogger Templates, I decided to make templates for the public. AND GIVE THEM AWAY!! I believe a nice looking blog should be within everyone's reach and should not cost them an arm and a leg!


But don't be frightened by the whole HTML talk, I've done all the work for you!  It's simply matter of copy & paste!  Most customizing (adding sidebar widgets for instance) can be done just as always through your Dashboard!

To access all the templates, simply follow the link above!  
  
Feel free to download away. And if you'd be so kind as to leave a link to your blog in the comments, I'd love to see my templates in use!

Each template contains header, footer, post divider, sidebar title icon & favicon.

Please be sure to read my TOU, before downloading. And for some basic Blog design tutorials, click the link above.


**PLEASE NOTE** My templates will only work in the new Blogger platform. If you're still using old Blogger, please update before installing the template to insure it works properly. Templates also work best with the Minima template.

All my templates are designed with papers & elements created by myself or with brushes from Deviant Art.
 

Blog Template by FernLili